Your Proprio Direct broker takes care of everything ... even when it’s you that finds buyer.
- Free estimate of the market value of the property.
- Taking professional photos.
- Exclusive and successful marketing programs.
- View your property on Realtor (MLS), Centris, Facebook and many other popular sites.
- Checklist of required documentation.
- Coordination of calls, visits and other inquiries.
- Support for negotiations and drafting of contractual documents related to the promise to purchase.
- Assistance in obtaining mortgage financing from the buyer.
- Follow-up with other specialized stakeholders (surveyor, appraiser, building inspector, etc.).
- Follow up of the file until the notary.
- Qualification and support service for the purchase of your next property.
Your Proprio Direct broker reaches more buyers by collaborating with other brokers.
As buyers seldom buy the first property they visit, real estate brokers systematically redirect potential buyers to other properties after each unsuccessful visit. This increases the number of times your property is presented and / or visited by qualified buyers.
Since your Proprio Direct broker is part of the exclusive Realtor (MLS) and Centris networks of nearly 15,000 brokers, other brokers are also invited to show your property to their buyers. Collaboration is what makes all the difference in the real estate market with brokers.
Your Proprio Direct broker is a sales professional!
With the abundant supply of properties on the market, the cumbersome tasks of research and marketing, the ability to negotiate and the complexity of some of the legal and financial aspects, your Proprio Direct broker is a well-designated professional that’s there to assist you in each step of the process to ensure the transaction is carried out to your satisfaction.
Your Proprio Direct broker offers you strong protections.
Since Proprio Direct is a certified real estate agency, licensed by the Organisme d'autoréglementation du courtage immobilier du Québec (OACIQ), your Proprio Direct broker automatically benefits from all the protections provided by the Real Estate Brokerage Act, as well as the regulation and code of ethics of the profession which represent without a doubt a pledge of confidence and quality for the public. In addition, all of our brokers have professional liability insurance protecting you against costly mistakes.
Your Proprio Direct broker works with the best housing experts.
Proprio&Cie is the interactive directory integrated into the Proprio Direct website offering the widest range of professional services in Quebec’s housing industry. Thanks to our exclusive partnership with the Viva Habitation Group, Proprio&Cie gives you direct access to local and national professional services allowing you to negotiate with hundreds of competent contractors and also authorizes the submission of quotation requests to carry out work at best price possible. Your Proprio Direct broker can recommend professionals he trusts at extremely reasonable rates based on your needs.
Your Proprio Direct broker can relocate you for free!
Selling your property often means you have to find a new one to relocate. That's why your Proprio Direct broker thinks of everything and can help you relocate for free when you buy any property registered on the Centris network.