Sunny! Sunny! Sunny! Great 3X, well taken care of by its one & only owner for more than 50 years. Excellent longstanding tenants. Large rooms, abundant fenestration, nice and freshly dyed wood floors, ground floor entirely repainted. Lots of renovations throughout the years. Ground floor and basement are vacant for the buyer. Come and see!
Miroir du salon et tous les luminaires
Cuisinière, tous les effets personnels et meubles des locataires du 2e étage.
Municipal evaluation (2016)
|Kitchen||Ground floor||15.9x19.0 P||Flexible floor coverings||-|
|Dining room||Ground floor||11.4x11.9 P||Wood||-|
|Living room||Ground floor||15.9x18.0 P||Wood||-|
|Master bedroom||Ground floor||10.3x14.9 P||Wood||-|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||9.0x10.10 P||Wood||-|
|Bedroom||Ground floor||8.10x9.0 P||Wood||-|
|Bathroom||Ground floor||7.2x10.5 P||Ceramic tiles||-|
|Family room||Basement||15.10x20.6 P||Flexible floor coverings||-|
|Bedroom||Basement||9.9x10.10 P||Flexible floor coverings||-|
|Bathroom||Basement||6.0x7.3 P||Ceramic tiles||-|
|Laundry room||Basement||7.6x9.9 P||Ceramic tiles||-|
|Cellar / Cold room||Basement||3.1x6.4 P||Concrete||-|
This nice 3X has had just one owner who gave it tender
loving care for more than... 50 years! A rarity: all
renovations throughout the years were completed by
professionals and with high-end materials - invoices
Ground floor level:
Three bedrooms; very large kitchen separated from the
dining room by a great French-door; huge living room to
host your guests; and a bathroom.
Accessible through 2 private entrances; huge family room;
one bedroom; a bathroom; a laundry room; a cold room and a
large garage that can host 2 medium sized cars in tandem.
Both flats on the 2nd floor are 3½ and are leased until
June 30, 2017 at $475/month. Parking on the back of the
building included in the lease.
**Additionnal informations :
- There is two storage room in the basement for the tenants
- There is two private entrances for the basement.
- There is a cold room under the front balcony.
- There is two parking space in the back yard for the
- Sophie Barat Elementary and High school.
- Mont St-Louis High school one block away.
- Régina Assumpta High school near by
- Promenade Fleury, 5 minutes walk.
- Métro grocery store near by.
- Parc de la visitation, 5 minutes walk.
- Public transportation at the corner.
- Henri-Bourassa subway, 20 minutes walk.
- Balcony in pierre Saint-Marc 2014 - 8,000$
- Repair work, front balcony 2014 - 7,200$
- Masonry work, 2014 - 6,100$
- Window (Allège de fenêtres) en 2014 - 3,300$
- New rook 2010 - 8,450$
- Aluminium repair 2011 - 3,965$
- 2 hot water tank 2016
- 1 hot water tank 2010
- Back door, garage door repair, gutters.
You are welcome !
|Type of unit||Total||Available||Surface area|
Roger Bolduc Real Estate Broker
For more information, contact one of our customer support specialist right away.
Call us monday to Friday from 9h to 21h, Saturday and Sunday from 9h to 17h.
Reference # MLS : 13477928
Complete the information request form and our broker will gladly contact you.
1800-1804, Boul. Gouin E.
Ahuntsic-Cartierville (Montréal) - Montréal
Using Facebook only serves to simplify your registration.
None of your activities will be shared on your Facebook page without your consent.
ouForgotten your password or username?