MEET ELÄÄ, a unique and innovative project offering the BEST QUALITY/PRICE RATIO in Montreal. Unit A01: Studio of 2 closed bedrooms with heated floors in all rooms. Additional storage available. Many inclusions and no extras to pay for high-end finishings. See addenda for all the details.
Heated floors, refrigerator, stove, dishwasher, washer and dryer (all high-end, stainless steel appliances), heatpump (A/C and additional heat source), LEED certification, Net-Zero Ready certification
Sunday, October 30, 2016
From 13:00 to 17:00
Open house at 815 Faillon E. #3 (Villeray)
|Living room||Other||16.5x9.11 P||Concrete||-|
|Master bedroom||Other||10.7x8.3 P||Concrete||-|
|Laundry room||Other||12.8x5.0 P||Concrete||-|
***OPEN HOUSE: SUNDAY OCTOBER 30, 1PM TO 5PM, AT 815
Faillon E. # 3 (Villeray)***
Elää is an innovative project located at walking distance
from Atwater Market, at the gates of Verdun. Its strategic
location will allow most units to have a breathtaking view
of Mont-Royal and Downtown, which can be reached in a few
minutes by car of public transit (Lasalle Station is a
This human-scale project is offered by District Atwater and
KnightsBridge, builders repeatedly decorated for the best
quality/price ratio. Besides, Elää offers technology and
architectural elements never seen before in Montreal. In
combination with a prime location with great plus-value
potential, Elää means an unparalleled quality of life... at
prices that defy any competition!
Depending on your needs, the project offers units of all
sizes (593 to 1632 square feet) ranging from 1-bedroom
studios all the way to 4-bedroom townhouses, from $250,000
to $695,000 taxes included*. Interior parking is also
available for family-oriented units.
ALL UNITS PRESENT THE FOLLOWING OUTSTANDING FEATURES:
- LEED Platinum certification
- Net-Zero Ready certification (energy savings up to 50%)
- Heated floors in all rooms
- Oversized windows (Tilt-and-turn, 100% aluminum)
- High-end appliances included
- Heatpump included (A/C + additional heat source)
- Central hot water system (natural gas)
- Insulation and airtightness beyond all industry standards
- Kitchens and bathrooms created by designers
- High-end interior finishings (without any extras)
- Exterior siding made of carbonized wood and white acrylic
- Revêtements extérieurs de bois carbonisé et acrylique
- Luxurious courtyard with vegetation walls and suspended
- Minimal condo fees, simplified co-ownership management
NB. The net price of this unit is $280,000 (taxes INCLUDED)
Delivery: Septembre 2017
For more information, contact one of our customer support specialist right away.
Call us monday to Friday from 9h to 21h, Saturday and Sunday from 9h to 17h.
Reference # MLS : 13372618
Complete the information request form and our broker will gladly contact you.
660, Rue Henri-Duhamel, A01
Verdun/Île-des-Soeurs (Montréal) - Montréal
Using Facebook only serves to simplify your registration.
None of your activities will be shared on your Facebook page without your consent.
ouForgotten your password or username?