Nice and fonctionnal condo on two floors. Living space 845 ft2 net. Two room of great dimension, and one have a walk-in. Open concept kitchen and living room. Air conditioning. Private terrace. Independant entrance. Private parking in option (11 000$). Recent construction (2010).
All lightning except the one in the dinning room.All curtains and fixtures.
Lightning in the living room. 5 appliances (refrigerator, oven, dishwasher, washer/dryer)
Municipal evaluation (2017)
|Living room||Ground floor||13.3x12.7 P||Wood||open area|
|Dining room||Ground floor||10.10x7.4 P||Wood||open area|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||9.9x6.1 P||Ceramic tiles||espace laveuse/sécheuse|
|Master bedroom||Basement||13.9x9.1 P||Floating floor||walk-in|
|Bedroom||Basement||10.0x10.1 P||Floating floor||wardrobe|
|Bathroom||Basement||8.0x7.6 P||Ceramic tiles||separate shower|
CONDO ON 2 FLOORS (78.5 m2, 845 ft2)
- Open concept kitchen and living room, great to receive
friends and family
- 2 nices bedroom, one with walk-in
- Bathroom with separate shower
- Washer/Dryer independent, in the kitchen
- Carpet in the basement have been removed and replaced by
- Air conditioning
- Private entrance with wardrobe
- Private terrace
Possibility to buy a private outdoor parking (5365526
cadastre du Québec) for 11 000$.
- Located in the Faubourg Contrecoeur
- Near to all amenities : grocery store, pharmacy,
restaurants, schools, daycare, park
- Near the highways 25 and 40
- Many bus stop near the condo : 26-186-187-487
- You can be at the Honoré-Beaugrand station in less than
For more information, contact one of our customer support specialist right away.
Call us monday to Friday from 9h to 21h, Saturday and Sunday from 9h to 17h.
Reference # MLS : 20082334
Complete the information request form and our broker will gladly contact you.
9485, Rue De Grosbois
Mercier/Hochelaga-Maisonneuve (Montréal) - Montréal
Using Facebook only serves to simplify your registration.
None of your activities will be shared on your Facebook page without your consent.
ouForgotten your password or username?