Come into The SAINTE-HÉLÈNE and experience the serenity, tranquility and well-being associated with the old convent. Enjoy the best of both worlds, the unique character of a historic building added to the well-known building quality of KnightsBridge. Unit 302 : Condo of 1489 square feet on 2 floors with 2 bedrooms. See addenda for all the details.
Wall-mounted A/C, all fixtures included (except dining room), LEED Certification, patented soundproofing, high-end finishing included (without any extras $). Outdoor parking space.
|Kitchen||3rd floor||14.3x8.3 P||Wood||-|
|Dining room||3rd floor||14.3x9.7 P||Wood||-|
|Living room||3rd floor||12.5x11.8 P||Wood||-|
|Master bedroom||3rd floor||12.5x10.0 P||Wood||-|
|Other||3rd floor||7.0x4.6 P||Wood||-|
|Bedroom||3rd floor||9.0x9.0 P||Wood||-|
|Bathroom||3rd floor||11.0x5.0 P||Ceramic tiles||-|
|Family room||4th floor||17.10x10.1 P||Wood||-|
ABOUT THE PROJECT
- 11 top quality ecological living space (1 to 4 bedrooms)
- Exceptional design by ADHOC Architects
- LEED Certification TBC
- Thermal insulation exceeding Novoclimat standards to
increase your comfort and reduce your electricity bill
- Near the sumptuous Jarry park, the Uniprix stadium, the
Jean-Talon market and host of friendly shops in Villeray
- Within walking distance of the Park train station as well
as De Castelneau and Jarry metro stations
- Close to major arteries (highways 15 and 40)
- Natural engineered wood flooring
- Flextherm electric radiant floor
- Oversized window openings
- High-end full-aluminum architectural windows for
unmatched durability, insulation and soundproofing
(energy-efficient low-e glass)
- Light fixtures selected to limit the sound transmission
- Top of the line kitchen and bathroom finishes
- Quartz counter tops
- Terrace and/or private balcony
- Parking Available
- Very low condo fees (20¢/sq.ft./month)
THE SAINTE-HÉLÈNE is the assembly between a sober masonry
skin and a warm color emerging volumetry, aimed at
maximizing the condominiums light input and a better
quality of life. To ensure outdoor spaces for all condos,
the volumetry has been sculpted. The fenestration is also
optimized on each facade. Each condo has plantation bins.
The courtyard will be equipped with green walls to dress up
the blind walls.
This project was named SAINTE-HÉLÈNE because of its
proximity to the Hélène-Boullé school and its former
vocation as a convent. Hélène Boullé was married to Samuel
de Champlain, explorer and founder of Quebec City.
Moreover, the name of the Sainte-Hélène Island also refers
to this exceptional woman.
EXPECTED DELIVERY: SPRING 2019
THE PRICE OF THIS UNIT IS $800,000 TAXES INCLUDED
Sites and networks on which
this property is announced
Views of the detailed advertisement
Total views on internet
thanks to the Visibili-T program
Your property announced everywhere
where the buyers search !